COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and well-being of the guests and associates continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Town and Country + Tiki Oasis. We are following comprehensive protocols based on CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest local and state directives.
As of Tuesday July 27th San Diego County is following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidance that recommends everyone wear a face covering in indoor public settings, whether you’ve been vaccinated or not.
Note that this is a recommendation at this time and not a requirement by San Diego County.
TAKE CARE + BE WELL
The CDC and San Diego County have great resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Avoid touching your face.