COVID-19 HEALTH + SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety and well-being of the guests and associates continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at Town and Country + Tiki Oasis. We are following comprehensive protocols based on state and CDC guidelines, as well as staying informed on the latest local and state directives.
TAKE CARE + BE WELL
The CDC has great resources and tips to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue. Do not cough into your hands.
- Prevent the spread of illness to others by staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Avoid touching your face.