Frequently Asked Questions
Tiki Oasis and the Town and Country care deeply for all our attendees. As partners we will both be following current CDC, State and City regulations.
WHERE DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
The entire event takes place at the Town and Country: 500 Hotel Circle, San Diego. CA
I PURCHASED TICKETS FOR THE 2020 EVENT, WILL THESE BE GOOD FOR 2021?
Yes. All 2020 tickets have been rolled over to 2021.
CAN I GET A TICKET REFUND?
All tickets are non-refundable 30 days before the 2021 event.
DO I NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO ATTEND THE EVENT?
During the day you can shop in the Marketplace and wander the grounds without a ticket. Seminar tickets are a la carte – we highly recommend you purchase those in advance to guarantee a spot! You MUST purchase a ticket if you are staying at the hotel! The entire hotel will be for hotel guests and ticket holders ONLY after 4pm.
Note to ticket holders: will be required to wear this wristband (on your wrist) at all times during the events. Cut off wristbands will not be accepted – so don’t take your wristband off at any time! If they are too tight please stop by the registration desk where they will cut off the band and apply a new wristband.
DOES THE HOTEL BOOKING INCLUDE TICKETS TO THE EVENT?
No. Booking a room in at the main hotel does not include admission to any of the events. You must purchase tickets separately.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY EVENT AND SEMINAR TICKETS?
Pick up your Resort pass in the form of a wristband at Tiki Oasis Registration in the foyer of the Town and Country convention center. Seminar tickets may be redeemed at the door of the seminar.
CAN I TRANSFER TICKETS?
Yes, you can do this directly within Eventbrite.
Will THERE BE ENTERTAINMENT?
Yes, there will be entertainment poolside during the day and in the evening we will have a main stage and also a burlesque dance party room!
IS THERE A WEAPONS POLICY AT TIKI OASIS?
Tiki Oasis is proud to be a safe environment where everyone can have a great time and feel safe at the same time. As per other large scale events, we have a no weapons policy. Please read this entire policy before attending Tiki Oasis.
The following items are forbidden at the Tiki Oasis event:
- Functional firearms (including air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns)
- Realistic replica firearms (including reproduction, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional real firearms)
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows and slingshots)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, swords and switch blades)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray) and Aerosol mustard
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles, clubs and nunchaku)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels like vuvuzelas, grenade whistles and grenade horns
Prop weapons will be allowed providing they are composed of cardboard, foam, wood, plastic or other light materials. Prop firearms are allowed only if they cannot be mistaken for real weapons. The barrel of all prop firearms must be covered with brightly-colored orange caps. Security will be on hand to assess all props. Get creative with your costumes but just be smart and safe about it!