TIKI OASIS MARKETPLACE
FRIDAY JULY 30th –
SUNDAY AUG. 1st
Tiki Oasis is the crossroads of the Tiki world. Craftsmen, artists, tinkerers, and traders haul their wares to Tiki Oasis creating an Exotica emporium unmatched throughout the world. Many vendors create limited edition items specifically for the Tiki Oasis weekend shoppers.
Preview Friday July 30th
Time: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Golden State Ballroom at the Town and Country
Weekend tickets are required to attend the Friday Preview & Exclusive Sip n’ Shop
Sat July 31st – Sun Aug 1st
Open to the Public! No ticket required.
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Golden State Ballroom at the Town and Country
- A Classic Paradise: Retro tropical clothing for men and women.
- AbiNormal Tikis: One of a Kind and Limited Edition Ceramics.
- All the Shiny Things: Biggest selection of Vintage Costume Jewelry – brooches galore!
- Amber Ray Accoutrements: Magical sparkles for people of all kinds.
- Art of Doug Horne: Original art, limited edition prints, mugs, pins, canvas prints.
- B-Rex: Prints, pins, mugs, glasses, stickers, apparel, and more!
- Bali Mantra: Exotic handmade jewelry and tropical clothing.
- Bamboo Club: Apparel, bar ware + miscellaneous merchandise now for sale
- Biggs Tiki: Tiki Mugs, Art and Oddities.
- BigToe Art: Original Tiki and Kustom art and prints, Tiki mugs and barware.
- Bodo and Bengaloh Tiki Traders: Creative and exotic goodies for the discerning collector.
- Bowana: Original mugs, pendants, and artwork.
- BrandCamp: Mid-Century inspired artwork and jewelry.
- Brenda Houston: Debut of Alfred Shaheen wallcoverings!
- Carrie Anne Hudson Art: HallowTiki™ art prints, originals, enamel pins and more.
- Catnip Vintage: Top quality vintage clothing, vintage Hawaiian clothing and COOL vintage inspired clothing
- Ceramics by Carol: Original ceramic handmade Tiki mugs.
- Clever Vintage Clothing: The best in classic vintage clothing and Aloha wear.
- Cobain of Tikiland Events: Original beachcomber and Tiki decor for parties and movie sets for sale
- Cocktail Garnish Co.: The leader in dehydrated cocktail fruit for bars, restaurants, and home use.
- Conrad Young Tin-Type Photography: A vintage heirloom made of silver and light, one-of-a-kind that will last forever.
- COOLGEE: Authentic Hawaiian and Polynesian antiques and collectibles.
- Culture Cove Gallery: Purveyors of custom glassware, apparel, and merchandise including Tiki Oasis t-shirts and posters.
Desire Magneto Designs: Kustom made accoutrements to accentuate your pulchritude.
Devon Devereaux Art: Creepy Tiki fine art, glassware, mugs, cabanas sets, cocktail dresses.
Dionysus Records: Dionysus Releases, Tiki Oasis Merchandise, 100s of LPs, 45s, CDs.
Double Trouble Apparel: Women’s apparel designed in California, inspired by all things Tiki, retro, and pinup!
Dr Skipper: Disney & Tiki inspired art from all around the rivers of adventure.
Eric October: Hand built ceramics, paintings, drawings, paper sculptures, pendants, prints and too much more.
Fancy Fruits: A hedonist rampage of swizzle stick crowns, light up hair flowers & carnivorous alien plants!
Frog Island Tikis: Crazy-Cool Carvings from the Pacific Northwest.
Glam Factory Vintage: Kitschy collectables, antiques and vintage clothing.
Grass Shack Traders: Tiki & Mid Century Modern.
Grider Co.: 100% handmade cast metal adventure art, torch swizzles, belt buckles, pendants and more.
Hawaiian Import Gift: Painted coconuts, neon signs, koa jewelry, and raku pottery from Hawaii.
Sweet Aloha aka Hawaiian Lei : Moisturize Hawaiian Tiki Style! Experience the fragrance of a fresh Hawaiian Lei.
Heidiline: One-of-a-kind, handmade vintage and vintage-inspired handbags, aprons & accessories.
Home Aloha: Wood Wall Art, Ceramics, Glassware and more!
House of Modern Antiquities: Kool Tiki inspired one-of-a kind items.
Hula Hideaway Art: Harry loves to create colorful, rum-soaked art that tells enchanted stories of Tiki, cocktails and escapism.
Iconic Atomic Vintage: Hawaiian, mod and rockabilly clothing for both men and woman in XS to 3X sizes.
- Indocraft Imports: Hawaiian Dresses, Sarongs, Surfboard Signs, Wooden Signs + Masks, Men’s + Boy’s Aloha Shirts
Island Bazaar: Hawaiian and import ukuleles and accessories, Aloha shirts, Hawaiian perfumes, and lotions.
James Owens: Original oil paintings and prints influenced by the post and pre- war pop culture.
JaTiki Custom Surfboard Carving: Hand carved surfboard art, Tikis, masks and original canvas paintings.
Jeff Granito: Vibrant pillow cases, deluxe prints, postcards, tee-shirts, bar towels, Mai Tai Glasses and more!
Jennafer Grace Designs: Handmade clothing specializing in versatile kimonos, caftans and bohemian layers.
Johnnie Velour Ceramics: Wheelthrown, handcrafted ceramic art for your home and Tiki lounge.
Jungle Ginger Designs: Exotic Hair Flowers and Accessories.
Keiki Tiki Designs: Unique designs for toddlers and grown-ups too!
Ken Ruzic Tiki Art and Stuffs: Original paintings and drawings, fine art prints, custom painted mugs.
- Kinjo Arts: Polynesian themed skateboards.
Kon-Tigo Tiki Bar: Chinese lantern picks, vintage Orchids of Hawaii parasols, bamboo Tiki Bob Mugs.
Kymm! Bang: Futuristically retro gravel art wall panels, home decor, and Kymm! Bang styled jewelry!
- La Casa de Flores: Tropical hair gardens, shoe clips, hat pins, and corsages.
- Lace Music: Cigar box guitars + Teliki six-string guitars.
- LaurelCanyon1969: 1940s-60s High Quality Hawaiian Clothing and Collectibles
- Loco Lindo: Tiki inspired clothing & retro dresses, tops and bottoms for women and men.
- Match Accessories: The finest, handmade vintage-inspired Tiki accessories for women and men.
- Mcbiff: Fine art, not so fine art and merchandise that will slap you sideways with intoxication.
- Mele Tiki Guys: Maker and seller of Tiki things since 2010
- mFrankm Carvings: Hand-carved original Tikis, earrings, necklaces, idols, and more.
- Mischief Motu: Fun and fanciful wood goods for lovers of Tiki and adventure.
- Moni Tapu Jewelry: Handcrafted sterling silver jewelry etched with authentic tapa designs.
- Moore Monsters: Monster-themed ceramic mugs, sculptures, TV lamps and a couple masks.
- Mr. Smileys Emporium of Zazz: Hand curated Vintage Tiki Mugs, decor, Aloha wear and oddities.
- MsFormaldehyde: Unique head gear, mermaid & hibiscus crowns, turbans, flower crowns – all are one-of-a-kind.
- MTKahuna Vintage: Vintage Tiki, surf, Hawaiiana, beach collectibles & clothing.
- Norm Daniels: Whimsical Original Tiki oil paintings.
- Oakwash Co.: Tropical mugs made on the island of Louisiana
- Odd Rodney McLellan: Unique handmade mugs, jewelry, sculpture and décor.
- Organic Jewelry by Allie: Sustainable and Handmade bold and limited edition islander inspired designs.
- Outl1n3 Island: Tiki, Finks & Rum Drinks Kustom Pottery.
- Paradise Hell: Tiki-themed comic books, art prints, novelty items, and bar accessories – including the Magic ZOMBIE! Glass.
- Pardy Time: Pardy Shirts, Pardy Tees, Pardy Time!
- Rarabird / PrimitivaDiva: Original Tiki-fantasy themed paintings, hand-made tropically prop-featured hairflowers & hat fobs.
- RawFormedJewelry: Handmade organic and ocean inspired jewelry and accessories.
- Redhead Sadie Vintage: Lovingly curated vintage clothing, jewelry & accessories for men and women!
- Retro Ruthie: Custom made Tiki attire in unique novelty prints.
- Richard Cheese & Johnny Aloha: CDs, posters, and souvenirs from two lounge music legends!
- Robert Maya: Sculpture Artist based in San Diego
- Rockin’ Bettie: Finest Tiki pinup retro and reproduction threads for all ages shapes and sizes!
- Ron Monster: Tiki. Nautical. Atomic.
- San Diego Corks Hats: Unique hats that float in water, are vegan and stylish all at the same time.
- Sarong Social Club: One of a Kind Sarongs & Apparel.
- SneakyTiki Boutique: Great vintage pieces through out the ages.
- Spring Candles: One of the premier candle makers in the Tiki scene, along with custom frames by Rob Roy.
- SquidBacon: Tiki mug earrings with a story.
- Steady Clothing, Inc.: Tiki inspired men’s and women’s clothing.
- Stone Brewing: We worked with Tiki-obsessed collaborators McBiff and Tiki Farm to create whimsical merchandise mini-collection of apparel and drink ware
- Surfside Sips: Handmade reusable glass straws for cocktails.
- Sweet Siren Designs: Handmade jewelry, accessories, clothing and some oddities.
- Tee-ki Togs: Unique and limited Polynesian Pop and 60s jewelry designs made in California.
- The Groovy Grotto: Tiki, Nautical, and Adventure themed art and decor from artist Doc Martin.
- The Mysterious Rack: Panama hats, fascinators, felt hats and reversible custom bathing suits for all body types!
- The Oblong Box Shop: Specializing in high quality tropical apparel for the Tiki enthusiast.
- Thor Stor: High quality fine art, prints and merchandise from artist Thor.
- Tikay: Tiki & Disney inspired glassware, art & pins.
- Tiki Bongos: South Seas Apparel, Mugs, Souvenirs, and Vintage Kicks.
- Tiki Broker: Hand crafted sculputered items.
- Tiki Diablo: Fine Crafters of Escapism.
- Tiki Farm: World’s largest designer & manufacturer of custom ceramic drink and barware products.
- Tiki King: Neat Tiki Stuff since 1994!
- Tiki Oasis Merchandise: Event Merchandise including glassware, Tiki mugs, beach towels and more!
- Tiki Tiki Monster: Custom made bar ware, light fixtures, and other tropical decor.
- Tiki Tommy: Tiki lamps, vintage Aloha wear and Polynesian artifacts.
- Tiki tOny: Whimsical driftwood carvings, limited edition mugs, pins, prints, and Adventureland inspired attire!
- Tiki Tum: Never before sold Oceania inspired artwork and Mai tai glasses by Paul Briggs.
- Tikiland Trading Co.: Tiki mugs, glassware, clothing and more!
- TikiRob: Tiki Mugs, Shirts, Pins, Pendants and more.
- Towanda Tikis: Original Limited Edition Tiki Mugs from Towanda Tikis & Bauer Pottery.
- Trader Vic’s: Trader Vic’s Limited Edition 2021 Tiki Oasis Mai Tai Glass, Beach Swag, New Mugs and Treasures!
- Vestige Photography: Pinup Photographer Susana Andregg
- Vintage Gal: Vintage Tiki reproduction clothing for men and women.
- Vintage Surf: Vintage Hawaiiana, XXL Natural Bamboo Frames.
- Viola + Jean: Handmade apparel and decor with a modern Tiki vibe
- Volcano Designs: Handmade, limited edition apparel for the whole family.
- Vulfie’s Lost Safari: Handcrafted art with a unique feel inspired by the dank foreboding jungles.
- Whimsberry: Modern take on vintage fashion, specializing in tropical, colorful women’s wear.
- Woody Miller: Art Mugs, carvings, and groovy goods with a tinge of Tiki and a pinch of poly-pop.
- Zac’s Attic: Vintage to near-new Hawaiian clothing for adults and children.