FRIDAY August 5th – SUNDAY August 7th
The largest Tiki Marketplace on Planet Earth! Crafters, Tinkerers, and traders haul their wares to Tiki Oasis creating an Exotica emporium unmatched throughout the world. Many vendors create limited edition items specifically for the Tiki Oasis weekend shoppers.
Preview Friday August 5th
Time: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Golden State Ballroom at the Town and Country
Weekend tickets are required to attend the Friday Preview & Exclusive Sip n’ Shop
Saturday August 6th – Sunday August 7th
Open to the Public! No ticket required.
Time: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Golden State Ballroom at the Town and Country
Masks Encourage indoors but not Required.
- A Classic Paradise: Retro tropical clothing for men and women, collectibles, and home decor.
- AbiNormal Tikis: One of a Kind and Limited Edition Ceramics.
- All the Shiny Things: Biggest selection of Vintage Costume Jewelry – brooches galore!
- Amber Ray Accoutrements: Magical sparkles for people of all kinds.
- Art of Doug Horne: Original art, limited edition prints, mugs, pins, canvas prints.
- B-Rex: Art prints, Barware including bar mats, mixing glasses, shakers, tools and glassware.
- Bad Madge & Co. – Fashion, home goods, furniture, accessories – for you and your home… TIKI style!
- Bali Mantra: Unique tropical apparel and handmade natural jewelry.
- Biggs Tiki: Original handmade small batch Tiki Mugs, Art and Oddities.
- BigToe Art: Original Tiki and Kustom art and prints, Tiki mugs and barware.
- Bodo and Bengaloh Tiki Traders: Creative and exotic goodies for the discerning collector.
- Bowana: Original mugs, pendants, and artwork.
- Brand Camp: Mid-Century inspired artwork and jewelry.
- Carrie Anne Hudson Art: HallowTiki™ art prints, originals, enamel pins and more.
- Ceramics by Carol: Original ceramic handmade Tiki mugs.
- Clee Sobieski: Original Art & Dreamy paintings – a must for all Tiki Collectors.
- Clever Vintage Clothing: The best in classic vintage clothing and Aloha wear.
- Cobain of Tikiland Events: Original beachcomber and Tiki decor for parties and movie sets.
- Conrad Young Tin-Type Photography: A vintage heirloom made of silver and light, one-of-a-kind that will last forever.
- COOLGEE: Authentic Hawaiian and Polynesian antiques and collectibles.
- Culture Cove Gallery: Purveyors of custom glassware, apparel, and merchandise including Tiki Oasis t-shirts and posters.
- Desire Magneto Designs: Kustom-made accouterments to accentuate your pulchritude.
- Devon Devereaux Art: Creepy Tiki fine art, glassware, mugs and comic books.
- Double Trouble Apparel: California designed pinup and modern retro style apparel and fashion accessories
- Dr Skipper: Disney & Tiki inspired art from all around the rivers of adventure.
- Eric October: Hand built ceramics, paintings, drawings, paper sculptures, pendants, prints and too much more.
- Fancy Fruits: A hedonist rampage of swizzle stick crowns, light up hair flowers & carnivorous alien plants!
- Gecko’z South Sea Arts: Art of Master Carver Mike “Gecko” Souriolle
- Glam Factory Vintage: Kitschy collectables, antiques and vintage clothing.
- Grass Shack Traders: Tiki & Mid Century Modern art and collectables.
- Hawaiian Import Gifts: Painted coconuts, neon signs, koa jewelry, and raku pottery from Hawaii.
- Heart of Haute: Vintage-inspired fashion from the 1940s through the 1970s
- Heidiline: One-of-a-kind, handmade vintage and vintage-inspired handbags, aprons & accessories.
- Home Aloha: Wood wall art, ceramics, glassware, and more!
- House of Modern Antiquities: Kool Tiki inspired one-of-a kind items.
- Hula Hideaway Art: Colorful, rum-soaked Tiki art and barware.
- Iconic Atomic Vintage: Hawaiian, mod and rockabilly clothing for both men and woman in XS to 3X sizes.
- James Owens: Original oil paintings and prints influenced by the post and pre-war pop culture.
- JaTiki Custom Surfboard Carving: Hand carved surfboard art, Tikis, masks and original canvas paintings.
- Jeff Granito: Vibrant pillow cases, deluxe prints, postcards, bar towels and more!
- Jennafer Grace Collection: Handmade clothing specializing in versatile kimonos, caftans, and bohemian layers.
- Johnnie Velour Ceramics: Wheel-thrown, handcrafted ceramic art.
- Jungle Ginger Designs: Exotic Hair Flowers and Accessories.
- Keiki Tiki Designs: Hawaii-based business specializing in Aloha wear for keiki and home decor for the whole ohana.
- Ken Ruzic Tiki Art and Stuffs: Original paintings and drawings, fine art prints, custom painted mugs.
- Kymm! Bang: Futuristically retro gravel art wall panels, home decor, and jewelry.
- La Casa de Flores: Tropical hair gardens, shoe clips, hat pins, and corsages.
- LaurelCanyon1969: High Quality Vintage Hawaiian Clothing and Collectibles.
- Liber & Co.: Essential bar syrups to help you enjoy a world of better drinks.
- Liquid Alchemist Syrups: Delicious cocktail syrups & awesome apparel.
- Loco Lindo: Rayon Crepe designs using vintage tropical prints and patterns
- Luau Bar, The: San Diego’s one and only Surf-Tiki bar
- Mahalo Tiki: Unique and handmade Polynesian pop culture items.
- Match Accessories: The finest, handmade vintage-inspired Tiki accessories for women and men.
- Mcbiff: Fine art, not so fine art and merchandise that will slap you sideways with intoxication.
- Mele Tiki Guys: Holiday ornaments, home decor items and outfits your pups.
- mFrankm Carvings: Hand-carved with intricate detail original idols, necklaces and more.
- Micky Oye: Made in Germany with 100% Hawai’ian spirit
- Mischief Motu: Fun and fanciful wood goods for lovers of Tiki and adventure.
- Modfire: Modern outdoor fireplaces.
- Moni Tapu Jewelry: Handcrafted sterling silver jewelry etched with authentic tapa designs.
- Mookie: Original Art from Mookie Sato, Japan.
- Moore Monsters: Monster-themed ceramic mugs, sculptures, TV lamps and a couple masks.
- Mr. Smileys Emporium of Zazz: Hand curated Vintage Tiki Mugs, decor, Aloha wear and oddities.
- MsFormaldehyde: Unique head gear, mermaid & hibiscus crowns, turbans, flower crowns – all are one-of-a-kind.
- MTKahuna Vintage: Vintage Tiki, surf, Hawaiiana, beach collectibles & clothing.
- Norm Daniels: Whimsical Original Tiki oil paintings.
- Oakwash: Custom Handmade Mugs designed and sculpted all in house.
- Odd Rodney: Unique handmade mugs, jewelry, sculpture and décor.
- Organic Jewelry by Allie: Sustainable and Handmade bold and limited edition islander inspired designs.
- Outl1n3 Island: Tiki, Finks & Rum Drinks Kustom Pottery.
- Paradise Hell: Tiki-themed comic books, art prints, novelty items, & bar accessories.
- PatArtByKevin: Mid-Century style illustrations.
- Pop Culture Explosion!: A cornucopia of vintage Vinyl, CDs, DVDs, Books, etc.
- Poster Pop Inc.: Original Art and Prints by top Tiki artists.
- Princess Madison: Jewelry, Tropical hair flowers, Handmade bags, Hats & Fascinators
- Rarabird / PrimitivaDiva: Original paintings, hand-made tropically prop-featured hair flowers & hat fobs.
- RawFormedJewelry: Handmade organic and ocean inspired jewelry and accessories.
- Redhead Sadie Vintage: Lovingly curated vintage clothing, jewelry & accessories for men and women!
- ReefCreeP: Colorful art filled with whimsical characters & tropical drinks from other distant, lands.
- Retro Ruthie: Custom made Tiki attire in unique novelty prints.
- Riki Tat Tiki: Artisan ceramic mugs and pendants.
- Robert Maya: Sculpture Artist based in San Diego
- Rockin’ Bettie: Custom prints and mid-century-inspired clothing for men and women.
- Ron Monster: Tiki. Nautical. Atomic.
- San Diego Comic Con: Tiki Mugs from the world famous San Diego Comic Con
- Sarong Social Club: One of a Kind Sarongs & Apparel.
- SHAG Store: Saturday only, fine art prints & limited edition collectibles by artist Josh Agle (aka SHAG)
- Sherbet Punch Studios: Original screen printed posters, shirts and pins.
- SneakyTiki Boutique: Great vintage pieces through out the ages.
- Spring Candles: Original hand crafted scented Tiki candles along with Rob Roy’s hand crafted frames.
- Squeezed Up: Book about Kustom Kulture, friendship, hot rods, cocktails and much more…
- Steady Clothing, Inc.: Tiki inspired men’s and women’s clothing.
- Strongwater Anaheim: Tiki mugs, apparel, grocery, and goods
- Surfside Sips: Handmade reusable glass straws for cocktails.
- Swanky’s Vintage: Vintage clothing reproduction inspired by the Golden era.
- Sweet Aloha: Treats & Hawaiian Lei Body & Bath
- Sweet Siren Designs: Handmade jewelry, accessories, clothing and some oddities.
- Tee-ki Togs: Unique and limited Polynesian Pop and 60s jewelry designs made in California.
- The Groovy Grotto: Tiki, Nautical, and Adventure themed art and decor from artist Doc Martin.
- The Oblong Box Shop: Specializing in high quality tropical apparel for the Tiki enthusiast.
- Tikay: A healthy mix of Mid-Century Tiki Disney vibes with a touch of Sinatra sass
- Thor Art: High quality fine art, prints and merchandise from artist Thor.
- Tiki Broker: Hand crafted sculptured items.
- Tiki Farm: World’s largest designer & manufacturer of custom ceramic drink and barware products.
- Tiki King: Neat Tiki Stuff since 1994.
- Tiki Oasis Merchandise: Event Merchandise including Glassware, Tiki mugs, beach towels and more!
- Tiki Objects by Bosko: Saturday only, Polynesian Pop Wood carvings and Ceramics by Bosko
- Tiki Siren, The: Hand-made mugs, tiki torches, themed wreaths, mouse ears, jewelry & home decor.
- Tiki Tommy: Tiki lamps, vintage Aloha wear and Polynesian artifacts.
- Tiki tOny: Whimsical driftwood carvings, limited edition mugs, pins, prints, and Adventureland inspired attire!
- TikiCub Designs: Artisan Indoor Tiki Torches
- Tikiland Trading Co.: Tiki mugs, glassware, clothing and more!
- TikiRob: Tiki Mugs, Shirts, Pins, Pendants and more.
- Torch and Treasure: Maker of uniquely crafted decor to fill your whimsical soul
- Trader Vic’s: Trader Vic’s Limited Edition 2021 Tiki Oasis Mai Tai Glass, Beach Swag, New Mugs and Treasures!
- Trashy Diva: Vintage inspired clothing ranging in sizes 00-24.
- Vintage Gal: Vintage Tiki reproduction clothing for men and women.
- Vintage Surf: Vintage Hawaiiana, XXL natural bamboo frames.
- Volcano Designs: Handmade, limited edition apparel for the whole family.
- WaltersWorx: Themepark replicas and original art with a Tiki vibe
- Weena Bee: Paintings, action figures, and strange creations.
- Wild About Mary Blair: Officially licensed Mary Blair apparel, throws, towels & accessories.
- Woody Miller: Art Mugs, carvings, and groovy goods with a tinge of Tiki and a pinch of pop flair.
- Zac’s Attic: Vintage to near-new Hawaiian clothing for adults and children.