Mx Tiki Oasis 2023 Contestants
Who will be crowned Miss/Mr/Mx Tiki Oasis 2023?
Help us pick our top finalists! Finalists will be invited to Tiki Oasis where one will be named the winner of the title Mx Tiki Oasis! The winner will receive a basket of prizes totaling over $500 in value.
- DO NOT refresh the voting pages. Refreshing too often may cause your IP address to be blocked.
- Voting begins on Sunday July 23rd at 6pm PST.
- Voting ends Wednesday July 26th 6pm PST
- How to vote: click on VOTE NOW link below the photo.
- You can vote for as many contestants as you like – but you can only vote for one contestant per day!
Voting Opens Sunday July 23rd @ 6pm PST!
CONTESTANTS ARE DISPLAYED IN RANDOM ORDER
Refreshing the page will reorder the contestants.
- Participants may only apply once and only TWO images per person may be submitted, one must be a headshot (you will be contacted once if a photo is not appropriate).
- Submissions will only be accepted from the model IN the photo.
- There is a No Nudity Policy for all submissions.
- All submissions will be posted on the Tiki Oasis website
- Participants must be 18 years old or over.
- 8 final finalists will be chosen from the submissions.
- Finalists are chosen by overall number of votes and the discretion of Tiki Oasis and a panel of judges.
- Finalists will be given one weekend pass to Tiki Oasis and must check-in by 11am on Thursday failure to check in may result in disqualification.
- Participants are not permitted to accept or offer money or gifts from audience members.
- Outfits worn during the event should reflect a VINTAGE style from the 1920s to the 1970s.
- Finalists will participate in a vintage or retro style one piece bathing suit strut poolside Thursday, mandatory group photo session to following the poolside strut and an on-stage presentation in vintage or retro style cocktail wear (no lingerie) on Thursday evening. Final times will be shared with contestants.
- If a finalist’s outfit is deemed inappropriate by management you may be asked to change, or be disqualified.
- The use of profanity during the pageant will result in disqualification.
- A winner will be chosen from the finalist on Thursday night by a panel of judges at Tiki Oasis.
- The winner must be available immediately after the event for a photography session with the official contest photographer.
- The winner must attend a one hour photoshoot on Friday and another one on Saturday.
- After Tiki Oasis, the winner may only represent Tiki Oasis in an official capacity with prior written approval from Tiki Oasis.
- Winner should be able and interested in public appearances representing Tiki Oasis for the next 12 months. Note that this is no more than one appearance per month and our team will work with you based on where you live and your travel destinations.
- Tiki Oasis has the right to use a participant’s image and/or likeness, name, any recordings, photographs, and/or videotape in unlimited promotional, advertising and merchandising purposes in any format or media either displayed, distributed, or sold.
- All photos taken at Tiki Oasis will become the property of Tiki Oasis and may be used in any future materials, printed or digital, in connection with Tiki Oasis