Mx Tiki Oasis
Who will be crowned Miss/Mr/Mx Tiki Oasis 2022?? Join us at the main stage on Thursday, August 4th where our judges will crown the next Miss/Mr/Mx Tiki Oasis 2022, hosted by El Vez and Mister Tiki Oasis 2021, Saint Aramis. The winner will receive a basket full of valuable prizes totaling over $500 in value! Pageant Rules & Regulations listed on the bottom of this page.
MEET the TOP 10 FINALISTS!
Mister Tiki Oasis 2021, Saint Aramis
Saint Aramis is no longer only known for his wild Go Go dancing antics on the stage and dance floor but now is also known as the first ever MISTER Tiki Oasis! Saint Aramis has spent the last year traveling far and wide sharing his love for Tiki Oasis with the Tiki masses. Always a strong advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, he has had the pleasure of hosting many Tiki parties honoring and benefitting LGBTQ+ organizations during his reign. Instagram
Miss Tiki Oasis 2019, Phoenix A’Blaze
Phoenix A’Blaze was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ to immigrant parents from Vietnam and Indonesia. Since 2013, Phoenix has been seducing audiences with her captivating burlesque performances from San Francisco to San Diego. Phoenix has over 30 years of dance experience, including training in ballet, jazz, hip hop, and modern dance. Known for her passionate artistry in dance and costume design, each performance is a one-of-a-kind visual feast! Phoenix A’Blaze sets the stage on fire with her killer curves and mesmerizing moves! Instagram
Miss Tiki Oasis 2018, Ruby Champagne
Ruby Champagne has performed in various festivals and competitions worldwide. An award-winning performer, her titles include “Miss Viva Las Vegas” 2010, “Best Soloist” at BurlyQ 2012, and “Queen of Burlesque” 2014 at the San Antonio Burlesque Festival. The Pocket Princess Pinup has been featured in publications such as PinUp Kulture, Bombs Magazine, Retro Lovely, UK’s Tease and Cake, Burlesque Bible, a cover model for Bachelor Pad Magazine’s sold out “Nightcap Editon” #2, and much more Website
Miss Tiki Oasis 2017, Miss Di’Lovely
Miss Tiki Oasis 2016, Sassy Stiletto
Sassy Stiletto is co-producer of Drop Dead Dames Burlesque Revue and adores the Tiki lifestyle, the San Diego Bartender’s Battle, rhinestones, jazz, and Motown. Favorite performance venues have been House of Blues, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, San Diego Museum of Art, Mauch Chunk Opera House, Brooklyn Bowl, Broadway Pier, a vintage yacht, and Tiki Oasis room parties! She has graced the stages of various burlesque festivals including Pennsylvania, Texas, New York, and Hawaii. Instagram
Miss Tiki Oasis 2015, Jolie Goodnight
Jolie Goodnight is an international award-winning jazz singer and singing striptease pioneer who released her debut album Say Goodnight Gracey to critical acclaim! She was awarded Miss Tiki Oasis 2015 and is the winner of “Audience Choice” and “Best Tease” at the Texas Burlesque Festival as well as Runner Up Miss Viva Las Vegas. A member of the award-winning Jigglewatts Burlesque Revue in Austin, Texas, MOJO Magazine hails her as the “ voice that could melt a stone heart.” Instagram
Miss Tiki Oasis 2014, Ruby Joule
Ruby Joule is an international burlesque sensation and a star of stage and screen. 21st Century Burlesque magazine in London named her “the poised porcelain princess of tease,” and Clutter Magazine (NYC) simply calls her “damn hot!” A three-time Burlesque Hall of Fame award-winner, she’s performed across the world from Australia to Europe and back. A founding member and Producer of The Jigglewatts Burlesque Revue in Austin, Texas, she’s “the gem you’d love to polish!”. Instagram
Miss Tiki Oasis 2013, Tana the Tattooed Lady
Tana the Tattooed Lady is the “Pin-Up of the Year 2010,” chosen as the very first ever “Miss Tiki Oasis”, winner of “Tattooed Entertainer of the Year” “Hottest Body in Burlesque 2013,” and the “Turkkusex Finland Strip-search.” She is the creator of the Oregon Burlesque Fest & NW Vaudeville Festival and has been featured in Inked Magazine, Pin Curl Magazine, MTV’s Made. Tana has been performing at Tiki Oasis since 2007! Instagram
PAGEANT RULES & REGULATIONS
- Participants may only apply once and only TWO images per person may be submitted, one must be a headshot (you will be contacted once if a photo is not appropriate).
- Submissions will only be accepted from the model IN the photo.
- There is a No Nudity Policy for all “Miss Tiki Oasis” Submissions.
- All submissions will be posted on the Tiki Oasis website
- Participants must be 18 years old or over.
- 8-10 final finalists will be chosen from the submissions within days of the deadline.
- Finalists are chosen by overall number of votes and the discretion of Tiki Oasis and a panel of judges.
- Finalists will be given one weekend pass to Tiki Oasis and must check-in by 11AM on Thursday failure to check in may result in disqualification.
- Participants are not permitted to accept or offer money or gifts from audience members.
- Outfits worn during the event should reflect a VINTAGE style from the 1920s to the 1970s.
- Finalists will participate in a vintage or retro style one piece bathing suit strut poolside Thursday at 1pm, mandatory group photo session to follow the poolside strut and an on-stage presentation in vintage or retro style cocktail wear (no lingerie) on Thursday at 6PM. These times are subject to change.
- If a finalist’s outfit is deemed inappropriate by management you may be asked to change, or be disqualified.
- The use of profanity during the pageant could result in disqualification.
- A winner will be chosen from the finalists on Thursday night by a panel of judges at Tiki Oasis.
- The winner must be available immediately after the event for a photography session with the official Tiki Oasis photographer.
- The winner must attend a one hour photo shoot on Friday with the official Tiki Oasis photographer.
- The winner must attend an appearance on Friday and two appearances on Saturday.
- After Tiki Oasis, the winner may only represent Tiki Oasis in an official capacity with prior written approval from Tiki Oasis.
- Winner should be able and interested in public appearances representing Tiki Oasis for the next 12 months. Note that this is no more than one appearance per month and our team will work with you based on where you live and your travel destinations.
- Tiki Oasis has the right to use a participant’s image and/or likeness, name, any recordings, photographs, and/or videotape in unlimited promotional, advertising and merchandising purposes in any format or media either displayed, distributed, or sold.
- All photos taken at Tiki Oasis will become the property of Tiki Oasis and may be used in any future materials, printed or digital, in connection with Tiki Oasis.